These are the truths we hold self-evident
We will honor truth.
- We will conduct ourselves with honesty and integrity at all times and at all costs.
- We will fulfill our commitments with passion tempered by humility.
- We will acknowledge our mistakes and shortcomings, and do all that we can to work toward lasting reconciliation and binding trust.
We will respect the dignity of every individual.
- We will recognize that every person is unique and their contributions hold value.
- We will motivate each other to be the best we can be by listening with compassion and challenging without judgment.
- We will welcome diversity in background, experience and perspective.
We will value our tradition to serve.
- We will regard each relationship as a valuable asset.
- We will seek "win-win" solutions.
- We will pursue excellence relentlessly.
- We will invest our best in the sucess of others.
We will champion a long-term perspective.
- We will continue to build an enduring company by compounding our resources and talents through thoughtful and strategic investments in proven people, products and services.
- We will consistently strive to protect the downside by anticipating future market, technology and competitive trends.
- We will endeavor to produce exceptional results through experience, creativity and hard work.
- We will meet our fiduciary responsibilities to our customers.
We will develop people and foster teamwork.
- We will create a learning environment that harnesses and releases both individual and corporate talent.
- We will give our people the skills and resources to sharpen their capabilities, and the authority necessary to carry out their responsibilities.
- We will work together across disciplines by sharing information and building consensus to achieve what is best for the entire company.
We will encourage faithful stewardship.
- We will hold ourselves accountable for the use of our gifts.
- We will make the most of our time, talents and resources.
- We will maintain a healthy balance in our lives between serving our families, our company and our community.
- We will faithfully compensate our workforce and honor our financial obligations in a timely and equitable manner.
We will encourage and maintain community involvement.
- We will be sensitive to and respond to the needs of our community.
- We will make an ongoing commitment to “giving back” to the surrounding community at large.
- We will encourage one another to get personally involved in community programs for the benefit of those in need.